Enjoy this absolutely delicious Flourless Tahini Brownie recipe that will give you guilt-free dessert vibes all day long! Gluten-free, vegan, and nut-free, these are the perfect treat for anyone with nut allergies or food sensitivities. Gluten-free brownies that TASTE amazing.
Flourless Tahini Brownies
- Flax Egg (2 TBL flax + 6 TBL water, let sit for a couple mins to thicken(
- 1 tsp Sea Salt (plus more for the top as an ending garnish)
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbls Date syrup (can sub maple syrup)
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 tbsp Arrowroot Powder
- 1 cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 1/2 cup Coconut Sugar
- 1 cup Runny Tahini (mix 1/2 cup thick tahini with 1/2 cup warm water and whisk until smooth)
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chunks (my fave are @hukitchen- Use code: coconutkate for a discount)
- Preheat oven to 350. Line a 9 x 9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Mix flax egg, salt, baking soda, maple syrup, vanilla, arrowroot, cocoa powder, and coco sugar together and whisk until combined.
- Slowly stir in tahini and mix until smooth. Will be thick!
- Add in 3/4 of your chocolate chunks. Pour in batter to lined baking dish. Add the rest of the chocolate chunks on top.
- Bake for about 30 mins or until a knife is inserted into the middle and comes out clean.
- Sprinkle with more sea salt.
- Let cool completely.