Finding yourself with way too many overripe bananas? I’ve got you covered! These chocolate chunk banana muffins are a family favorite and naturally gluten-free, vegan, and refined sugar-free. Sure to please even the pickiest of kiddos.
Coconut Chocolate Chunk Banana Muffins
- 3 Medium Bananas
- 1/4 cup Melted Coconut Oil
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 cup Creamy Almond Butter
- 1 cup Oat Flour
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 2 tbsp Flax Meal
- 2 tbsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 cup Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 cup Vegan Chocolate Chunks
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all wet ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Combine all dry ingredients ( except coconut and choc chips ) in larger bowl and mix.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and mix until smooth(-ish).
- Add chocolate chips and coconut and gently mix.
- In a lightly greased muffin pan add batter to each hole, about 3/4 way full.
- Sprinkle each one with a few extra chocolate chunks and coconut.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Let cool completely.
LEAVE A COMMENT