My love for Chimichurri Sauce runs deep! Having spent a larger part of my twenties working in an Argentinean Steak House, I fell in love with this flavorful sauce. I now enjoy it often with roasted potatoes or in the summer on grilled fish, vegetables or grilled meats. It’s such a flavorful sauce, it can really go well with so many things. The traditional Argentinean recipe is a little different but I have adapted this based on my preferences, adding in some cilantro and jalapeño for a little kick.
10-Minute Chimichurri Sauce
- Food Processor
- 1 cup Fresh Parsley well packed
- 1 cup Fresh Cilantro well packed
- 3-4 cloves Garlic
- 3 Tbsp Red Wine Vinegar
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 Jalapeño de-seeded
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil use more if you like a thiner sauce
- 1 pinch Red Chili Flake optional
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Throw all of your ingredients into your food processor
- Pulse several times until herb leaves are finely minced. You might need to scrape down the sides a couple times in between pulses.
- Spread over roasted potatoes, grilled meats or on bread and enjoy!