Feeling peachy? If you answered yes, then this Strawberry Peach Smoothie Bowl is just what you need.
I made this for breakfast today and couldn’t wait to share it with you all because it just hit the spot. Being that it’s currently summer, it definitely helped that I had some delicious fresh peaches and strawberries at my disposal. But you could easily swap fresh fruit for frozen if needed.
I always love smoothie bowls because they are nourishing and refreshing but also there is the topping factor, which in my opinion is the best part. I went simple this time around with just some fresh fruit, coconut flakes and bee pollen, but this would have also been extra tasty with some crunchy granola.
I always recommend purchasing a good high speed blender, because it just makes all the difference for the smooth consistency, and overall totally worth the investment (hello eight year warranty).
I would love to know if you tried this so comment below and let me know what you think!
Strawberry Peach Smoothie Bowl
- High Speed Blender
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Strawberries sliced (can sub frozen)
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Peaches pitted and sliced (can sub frozen)
- 1/2 Frozen Banana can sub fresh
- 1-2 Scoops Vegan Vanilla Protein my fave brand is linked in the notes!
- 1/3 Cup Plant Based Milk I like oat, coconut, almond or cashew
- 1/2 Cup Frozen Cauliflower Rice
- 4-5 Ice Cubes depending on size
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Peaches
- 2-3 Fresh Strawberries
- 1 Tbls Shredded Coconut
- 1/2 tsp Bee Pollen optional
- Place all your ingredients in your high speed blender
- Start on low and increase to high speed gradually. You might need to pause and scrape down the sides a couple of times.
- Once mixture is smooth, pour into your bowl
- Top with your favorite toppings and enjoy!